The paper will not feed correctly. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed, remove it, separate the sheets slightly, reload it between the edge guides, and make sure the guides aren't too tight. See Loading Paper for more information.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, separate the sheets, and carefully reload it.
- If paper is jams, detach the output tray if necessary and remove the paper. Then press OK to clear the jam. Don't pull out jammed paper from the top of PictureMate.
- Use new paper loaded with the glossy or whiter side up, and separate the sheets slightly.
- Load a maximum of 20 sheets.
- Make sure your paper is beneath the arrow on the edge guides.
- Don't load plain paper; this may damage PictureMate.
- Use only PictureMate photo paper, or Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy or Semigloss.
- Store paper flat to prevent curling.
Published: Dec 3, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!