My printout is blurry or smeared. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Use PictureMate photo paper to ensure proper saturation, absorption of ink, and quality.
- Be sure to print with the glossy or whiter side of the paper face up.
- The print head may need cleaning or aligning.
- Make sure your paper isn't damp or curled. If it is, load new paper.
- Remove each photo from the output tray after printing. Let each photo sit for a minute before handling it.
Published: Dec 21, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!