How do I uninstall my product software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system.
Note: Do not turn off or disconnect PictureMate while you are uninstalling the software.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall. Note:
- In the next window, select your Epson PictureMate printer and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
With Windows Vista or Windows 7, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the PictureMate CD-ROM into your Macintosh.
- Double-click the Epson icon.
- Unselect all of the items listed, except Printer Driver. (Make sure Printer Driver stays selected.)
- Click Install. (If you see a dialog box prompting you to enter your administrator password, enter your password or phrase and click OK.) A EPSON_IJ_Printer window appears. Note: The administrator password authenticates or verifies that you are a user with administrator privileges. If you do not know this password, contact the person who administers your computer or Apple for assistance. Epson cannot provide this information to you.
- Open the drop-down box in the upper area of the window and select Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall near the bottom-right side of the window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the PictureMate software.
- After the uninstall, do one of the following: Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6Open System Preferences, and select Print & Fax. Select your PictureMate model, and click the - button.
- Restart your Macintosh.
Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4Open the Applications folder, open Utilities, and select Printer Setup Utility. Select your PictureMate model, and click Delete.
Published: Dec 21, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!