When I print from Windows 7, the printing time is slow or my product stops printing. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Select a lower quality setting in the printer software.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements for your printer.
- Close the Devices and Printer in Windows 7 before you print.
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you're not using.
- Increase your system's memory.
Published: Dec 21, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!