My printout is blurry or smeared. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If your paper is damp or curled, load new paper.
- Use PictureMate photo paper to ensure proper saturation, absorption of ink, and quality.
- Make sure the glossy or whiter side of the paper is face-up.
- The print head may need cleaning or aligning.
- You may need to clean inside PictureMate; see Cleaning Inside PictureMate for instructions.
- Remove each photo from the output tray after printing. Let each photo sit for a minute before handling it.
Published: Nov 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!