The colors in my printed photo are wrong or missing. What should I do?
The problem could be due to a software setting or the condition of the PictureMate. Check the following:
- Make sure the Color Effect setting is not set to Sepia or B & W.
- The print head may need cleaning; see Checking and Cleaning the Print Head for instructions.
- The photo cartridge may be old or ink may be low; see Replace Print Pack.
- Turn on the Fix Photo or P.I.M. setting; see Fixing Photos for instructions.
- If you copy files from Adobe Photoshop to a memory card, save them as RGB images using the standard save option (non-progressive). Files saved in the CMYK format may not print with the colors you expect.
- Colors may change slightly after your print dries. Wait for 24 hours and check your photo again.
- Make sure your software is set for color printing.
Published: Nov 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!