My prints have too much magenta in them. What should I do?
Change the Color Effect setting to None. You can apply the color effect to one photo or all photos currently selected for printing.
Do the following:
- Select a photo or photos to print.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press or to highlight Basic Print Settings, then press OK.
- Press or to highlight Color Effect, then press OK.
- Press or to select None, then press OK.
- At the next screen, select whether to apply the color effect to the current photo or all photos, then press OK. You see your photo(s) with the color effect you selected.
Published: Nov 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!