How can I test my product without using the computer?
Do the following:
- If your PictureMate is connected to a computer, disconnect the printer cable.
- Load paper in PictureMate.
- Press Menu.
- Select Maintenance, then press OK.
- Select Nozzle Check, then press OK.
- Press Print to print the nozzle check pattern.
If the nozzle check pattern doesn't print or is printed with gaps or sections missing, the print head may need cleaning or thephoto cartridge may need to be replaced.
Note: If the screen displays a Photo cartridge low message, you may not be able to clean the print head until you replace the photo cartridge.
Published: Jan 7, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!