My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the product is selected as your printer.
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Try turning on the Skip Blank Page setting in the printer driver by doing one of the following:
- Windows: Access your print settings, click the Maintenance tab, then click the Speed & Progress button. Select Skip Blank Page.
- Mac OS X 10.4: Access your print settings and select Extension Setting from the print options pop-up menu. Select Skip Blank Page.
- Mac OS X 10.5/6: Open the Print + Fax utility, click the Options + Supplies button, then click the Driver tab. Select Skip Blank Pages.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
Published: Aug 5, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!