How do I find a driver to set up my product with Windows 7?
Your driver can be found in your product's Downloads. If a Windows 7 driver is not listed on your product's page, it may be built into the Windows 7 Operating System.
Do one of the following to set up your product:
Automatically Add your Product
- Turn on your computer, if necessary.
- Turn on your printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer with the USB cable.
Then the Devices and Printers window will display your printer in the window.
Manually Add your Product
- Press .
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a printer.
- Select Add a local printer or Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose a printer port.
- Choose your manufacturer and printer from the list.
If your product does not appear in the printer list, select Windows Update and follow the on-screen instructions.
Published: Jan 28, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!