How do I manually assign a static IP address to my product?
- To manually assign a static IP address to your printer, download and install EpsonNet Config Utility. Follow these steps to install the utility:
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Download the EpsonNet Config Utility file for your operating system. Make a note of the file name and save location so you can easily retrieve it.
- Open the file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Do one of the following to launch EpsonNet Config:
Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs. Select EpsonNet, then selectEpsonNet Config. Mac OS X:
- Highlight your printer name, then click Configuration.
- SelectBasic (under TCP/IP).
(Your version of EpsonNet Config may look different from the screenshot shown above.)
- Be sureManual is selected, then enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway in the IP Address Setting section.
- Click Send or Transmit.
- Close EpsonNet Config.
Open the Hard Drive. Select Applications, then select EpsonNet.Select EpsonNet Config v3,then select EpsonNet.
Published: Aug 18, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!