I cannot scan from my computer with Epson Scan. What should I do?
Try these solutions:
- Make sure your product is turned on and any interface cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If the product is connected to a USB hub, make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Make sure Epson Scan is selected in your scanning program.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart Epson Scan.
- Try restarting your computer.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall Epson Scan, try reinstalling it.
Scanning with Mac OS X 10.6/10.7
Published: Sep 23, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!