My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Align the print head.
- Clean the print head.
- Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper facedown in the cassette.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Your product won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges.
Try the following:
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Alignment
Paper or Media Type Settings
Selecting Additional Layout and Print Options - Standard EPSON Printer Software - Windows
Selecting Printing Preferences - Standard EPSON Printer Software - Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
Replacing Ink Cartridges and Maintenance Boxes
Published: Mar 27, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!