My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program. Windows: Access your print settings, click the Maintenance tab, then click the Extended Settings button. Select Skip Blank Page.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
Mac OS X 10.4: Access your print settings and select Extension Setting from the print options pop-up menu. Select Skip Blank Page.
Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7: Select System Preferences > Printer & Fax or Printer & Scan > your product > Options & Supplies > Driver. Select Skip Balnk Page.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Print Head Cleaning
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X 10.4
Published: Aug 24, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!