How do I uninstall the Epson printer software?
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
- Turn off the product.
- If the product is connected with a USB or Ethernet cable, disconnect it from the product.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select EPSON, then select your product, then select EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue.
- Select your product and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions. In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
If you need to reinstall your printer software on a Mac, see the Start Here sheet for instructions. You do not need to uninstall the printer software first.
Published: Apr 28, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!