How do I uninstall the Epson printer software?
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
- Turn off the product.
- If the product is connected with a USB cable, disconnect it from the product.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select EPSON, then select your product, then select EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue.
- In the next window, select your product and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
In most cases, you do not need to uninstall your product software before re-installing it. However, you can download the Uninstall Center utility from the Epson support website to uninstall your product software as described here.
Note: If you find that re-installing your product software does not solve a problem, contact Epson.
- To download the Uninstall Center utility, see the Downloads tab on the product support page for your product.
- Extract the contents of the zip file you downloaded onto your hard drive.
- Quit all applications currently running on your Mac.
- Open the Applications > EPSON Software folder.
- Double-click the Uninstall Center icon.
- Select the checkbox for each software program you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software. Note: If you uninstall your product's printer driver and your product name remains in the Print & Fax or Print & Scan window, select your product name and click the (remove) icon to remove it.
Published: Apr 4, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!