I replaced an ink cartridge and my product shows that the same ink cartridge is expended. What should I do?
The inks may not be seated properly, Epson recommends reseating the ink cartridges.
- Turn on your product, press Proceed then select Yes, replace now.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Press down each ink cartridge until it clicks into place. (If a cartridge is properly seated already, you may not hear a click.)
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit to begin ink priming.
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!