It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode.
- Place your original documenton the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy, then press OK.
- You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow and then press OK to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- Press the down arrow and select Quality. Select Draft or Standard Quality as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy,press one of the buttons.
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!