How do I restore the colors in faded photos?
You can restore the colors in faded photos as you copy them.
- Load photo paper in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select More Functions.
- Select Copy/Restore Photos.
- Select On.
- Place up to two original photos on the product.
Note: View the LCD screen for instructions on placing your photos on the product.
- Press the start button.
- Press + or – to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- If you placed two originals on the scanner, press the left or right arrow button to view the second original, then press + or – to select one or more copies of the photo (up to 99).
- To adjust your print and copy settings, do one or more of the following:
- To change the print settings, select Settings, and select the necessary settings.
- To adjust the copy image, select Edit > Photo Adjustments, then select your settings.
- To crop or zoom into your photo, select Edit > Crop/Zoom, then press the icons displayed on the LCD screen to crop your image.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Restoring Photo Colors as You ScanYou can restore the colors in faded photos as you scan them using Epson Scan's Color Restoration setting. You can select this setting in any of the available scan modes.
Note: Color restoration is not available in Office Mode, if Epson Scan offers that mode.
- Place your original on your product for scanning.
- Start Epson Scan.
- Select the scan mode you want to use.
- Select the scan settings for your scan.
- Preview your image.
- Locate or access the image adjustment settings.
- Select the Color Restoration checkbox.
- When you finish selecting all your settings, click Scan.
- Click Close to exit the Epson Scan window, if necessary.
Starting a Scan
Selecting Epson Scan Settings