How do I print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Do the following:
Before you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
Caution: Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Published: Jan 23, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!