How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Select Copy and press the OK button.
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the right or left arrow buttons to select Color or B&W.
- Press the down arrow and then press the OK button to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Dec 20, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!