How should I load envelopes?
You can print on plain paper envelopes in this size: No. 10 (4.1 נ9.5 inches [105 נ241 mm]).
- Raise the paper support and its extension, pull out the output tray, then raise the paper stopper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left.
- Load up to 10 envelopes against the right side. Load them printable side up and flap edge left.
- Slide the edge guides against the envelopes, but not too tightly.
Always follow these loading guidelines:
- If you have trouble loading a stack of envelopes, press each envelope flat before loading it or load one envelope at a time.
- If print quality declines when printing multiple envelopes, try loading one envelope at a time.
- Do not load envelopes that are curled, folded, or too thin, or that have plastic windows.
Paper Loading Capacity
Published: Mar 21, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!