My product driver displays the incorrect Media Type on OS X 10.8. What should I do?
Do the following:
- On your Mac OS X 10.8, click System Preferences.
- Click the Date and Time tab.
- Click the Time Zone tab.
- On the Date and Time tab, click Show All.
- Click Print and Scan.
- Select your printer from the list and click — at the bottom of the list.
- At the prompt, click Delete Printer.
- Click + and select Add Printer or Scanner.
- Locate your printer on the list.
- In the Use field at the bottom of the screen, select your printer and click Add. The correct Media Types should now be displayed in your printer settings.
Incorrect Media Types
Correct Media Types
Published: May 22, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!