How should I load envelopes?
Do the following:
You can print on plain paper envelopes in this size: No. 10 (4.1 × 9.5 inches [105 × 241 mm]).
- Flip the feeder guard forward.
- Pull up the paper support and its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and open the paper stopper on the end.
- Slide the edge guide left.
- Load up to 10 envelopes against the right side. Load them printable side up and flap edge left.
- Slide the edge guide against the envelopes, but not too tightly.
- Flip the feeder guard back.
- If you have trouble loading a stack of envelopes, press each envelope flat before loading it or load one envelope at a time.
- Do not load envelopes above the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
- Do not load envelopes that are curled, folded, or too thin.
Published: Jul 11, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!