How do I use the control panel buttons to scan?
You can scan an image to a memory device or to your computer using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a double-sided document, place it in the ADF and select the 2-Sided setting.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
Note: The Email and Network Folder/FTP scanning functions are not available on your product.
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Memory Device saves your scan file on a memory card or USB device and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer saves your scan to your computer or as an image capture in OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are scanning to a computer, select the target computer, then select the format and 2-sided setting if necessary.
- If you are scanning to a memory device, select Settings to display additional scanning options.
Changing Default Scan Button SettingsYou can view or change the default scan settings your product uses when you scan to your computer using the product buttons. You do this using the Event Manager program.
- Do one of the following to open Event Manager:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Event Manager.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON Software > Event Manager.
- OS X: Open the Applications folder, click Epson software, and click Event Manager.
- Open the Scanner (Windows) or Select Scanner (OS X) drop-down list and select your product, if necessary.
- Click Make Job Settings.
- Open the Edit Job Settings drop-down list and select the scan button settings you want to view or change.
- Change the settings as necessary.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to close the Event Manager window.
Using Epson Scan to Cloud
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Mar 31, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!