I cannot scan from my computer with the Image Capture application. What should I do?
- If you're using a network connection, make sure the product is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- If you're using a USB connection, make sure the product is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub or try connecting the product directly to your computer.
- If your product is connected to a USB hub, try the following:
- Make sure the USB hub is turned on.
- Make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Connect the product directly to your computer.
- Try updating the application on your Mac. To update the application, do one of the following:
- OS X 10.10.x: Select the menu > Software Updates.
- OS X (other versions): Select the menu > Software Update.
Try the following:
If the above steps do not help, contact Epson support.
Published: Nov 18, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!