How can I create a user-defined paper size for my product in Windows?
The user-defined paper size option is only available for use with the lower cassette.
Do the following:
- Right-click your printer icon and select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Main Tab.
- Select Paper Cassette 2 for the Paper Source.
- Select User-Defined for Document Size.
- The User-Defined Paper Size window will open.
- Enter Paper Size Name, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height. Click Save, then OK. You see this screen:
- Load your paper in the upper cassette and slide the edge guides towards the edges of the paper.
- Click OK. The new size will automatically be selected. You can also select the newly defined size from the Document Size list.
Published: Dec 3, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!