How do I set up a Speed/Group list with the Fax Utility in Windows?
Setting Up Fax Features Using the Fax Utility - WindowsYou can set up your fax header and select your fax settings using the FAX Utility for Windows.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > Programs or All Programs > EPSON Software.
- Select FAX Utility. You see this window:
- Select Fax Settings for Printer. (Select your product, if prompted.) You see this window:
- Select Fax Settings.
- Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to enter your fax header information and select your fax settings.
Note: For detailed information, select the FAX Utility Help option.
Setting Up Fax Features Using the Product Control Panel
Published: Feb 12, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!