How do I print from a USB flash drive?
Insert your USB flash drive into the USB port on the front of the product.
Connecting and Using a USB Flash Drive or External DeviceBefore you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Printing from a Memory Card
Published: Aug 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!