How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- On the product, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS) and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup. Your product should now display a WiFi symbol on the LCD screen.
Published: Aug 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!