How do I enable double-sided printing for my product in Windows?
You can print on both sides of the paper by selecting one of the 2-Sided Printing options on the Main tab.
Note:Some options may be pre-selected or unavailable, depending on other settings you have chosen or if you are accessing the product over a network.
- Select one of the following options for 2-Sided Printing:
- Manual (Long-edge binding) to print your double-sided print job by printing one side and prompting you to flip the paper over on the long edge to print the other side.
- Manual (Short-edge binding) to print your double-sided print job by printing one side and prompting you to flip the paper over on the short edge to print the other side.
- Click the Settings button. You see a window like this:
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Print a test copy of your double-sided document to test the selected settings.
- Follow any instructions displayed on the screen during printing.
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!