How do I save faxes to my Mac instead of printing them?
You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. The software is included with your product. Follow the instructions below to configure the software.
- On your Mac, open and select System Preferences. Select Printers & Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan, then select FAX EPSON [your product name] > Options & Supplies > Utility > Open Printer Utility.
- Select Fax Receive Monitor.
- Select FAX EPSON [your product name] from the Printer list, then Receive Settings.
- Select "Save" (save faxes on this computer). You can also select a location to save your faxes by selecting Save to.
- Select Send to send the settings to the product.
Published: Jan 23, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!