How do I upload scanned images to my Email with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Uploading Scanned Images to EmailYou can save your scanned images to a local network folder and send them by email using Easy Photo Scan.
Note: With Windows, Easy Photo Scan supports Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 (x86)/2013 (x86) and Windows Mail/Windows Live Mail. If you do not have one of these email applications, Easy Photo Scan saves the images, but the email application does not open.
- Scan your original using Easy Photo Scan.
- Click the icon. You see a window like this:
Note: With OS X, you also enter an email address and email text in the window. If you have already configured email settings in Easy Photo Scan, you can select them using the Destination Name field.
- Select the image format for the saved files from the File or File Type list.
- If there are options for the selected file format, click Options or Option and select the options you want.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows: Click Browse to choose the folder where you want to save the images. Then click OK to save the images to the folder and launch your email program, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
- OS X: If you also want to save the images to a local folder, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder checkbox and select a folder. Then click Send, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
Epson JPEG File Settings
Epson TIFF and Multi-TIFF File Settings