How do I print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Connecting and Using a USB Flash Drive or External DeviceBefore you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your external device into the USB port on the front of your product. If connecting an external CD/DVD drive, insert a CD or DVD into the drive.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Print Photos and press the OK button.
- Select View and Print Photos and press the OK button
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Published: Sep 10, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!