It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode by doing the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy, then press OK.
You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to change the settings.
- Select Quality, then press OK.
- Select Draft or Standard Quality, then press OK.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the Start buttons.
Published: Jul 16, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!