It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original with a lower quality setting. Do the following:
- Place your original on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy, then press OK. You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to change the settings.
- Select Quality, then press OK.
- Select Text or Text & Image, then press OK.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the Start buttons.
Published: Mar 21, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!