How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a multi-page document, place your originals in the ADF.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Network Folder/FTP saves your scan file to a specified folder on a network.
- Email lets you send scanned files through a pre-configured email server.
- Computer lets you scan to a connected computer using your saved scan settings.
- Memory Device saves your scan file on a USB device and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Scanning to a Network Folder or FTP Server
Scanning to Email
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Using Epson Scan to Cloud
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Apr 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!