Nothing prints when I use the PostScript printer software. What should I do?
- Make sure your product is turned on.
- Make sure any interface cables are connected securely at both ends.
- If you connected your product to a USB hub, make sure it is a first-tier hub. If it still does not print, connect your product directly to your computer instead of the hub.
- Make sure the printer status is not offline or pending.
- Run a product check to see if a test page prints. If the test page prints, check to see if your product software is installed correctly.
- In Windows, make sure your product is selected as the default printer.
- In Windows, make sure the printer port setting matches the printer connection port.
- In Windows, delete all jobs from the Windows Spooler. Click Print Queue on the Maintenance tab in the printer settings window, and cancel any stalled print jobs.
- On a Mac, make sure the printer is added to the printer list.
- On a Mac, make sure the printer is not paused.
- Make sure your product is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Make sure the Printer Settings > Printing Language setting is set to Auto or PS3.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- In Windows, the product may not print if a large number of print jobs are sent. Try selecting Print directly to the printer on the Advanced tab in the printer properties.
If you have sent a print job and nothing prints, try these solutions:
Running a Product Check
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!