I replaced an ink cartridge, but my product shows that the same ink is expended. What should I do?
The cartridge may not be seated properly and may need to be reseated. Do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced and follow the on-screen instructions or the instructions below to replace the cartridge.
- If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the home button if necessary, and select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement > Next > Start.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
Do not move the print head by hand; otherwise, you may damage your product. Do not touch the flat white cable or translucent film inside the product.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Make sure the yellow tape is removed from the cartridge. Remove only the yellow tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the holder again and press it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
The product starts charging the ink. This takes a few minutes. When you see a completion message on the LCD screen, ink replacement is complete.