My copies have incorrect or faint colors. What should I do?
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- The ink packs may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Make sure your paper is not damp, curled, old, or loaded incorrectly in your product.
- Align the print head.
- Adjust the print quality in the product software.
- Clean the paper path.
If your printouts are faint or have gaps, try these solutions:
Print Head Alignment
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Nozzle Check
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Cleaning the Paper Guide
Removing and Installing Ink Packs
Paper or Media Type Settings - Printing Software
Published: Mar 15, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!