How do I uninstall the Epson product software?
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
Uninstalling Product Software - MacIn most cases, you do not need to uninstall your product software before re-installing it. However, you can download the Uninstaller utility from the Epson support website to uninstall your product software as described here.
Note: If you find that re-installing your product software does not solve a problem, contact Epson.
- To download the Uninstaller utility, visit epson.com/support (U.S.), epson.ca/support (Canada), or latin.epson.com/support (Latin America) and select your product.
- Click Downloads.
- Select your operating system, click Utilities, locate the Uninstaller utility, and click Download.
- Run the file you downloaded.
- Double-click the Uninstaller icon.
- In the Epson Uninstaller screen, select the checkbox for each software program you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- Reinstall your product software.
Note: If you uninstall the printer driver and your product name remains in the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners window, select your product name and click the – (remove) icon to remove it.