The position, size, or margins of my copy are incorrect. What should I do?
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size and layout settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size on the control panel.
- Make sure your paper is positioned correctly for feeding into the printer.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Clean the scanner glass and document cover.
- If the edges of a copy are cropped, slightly move the original away from the edges of the scanner glass.
- Make sure you selected the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Be sure to select the correct Original Size setting for your original in the Copy settings.
- If the image is slightly enlarged and cropped during borderless printing, change the Expansion setting.
If your printed image is the wrong size or in the wrong position, try these solutions:
You can use the preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.
Published: Apr 25, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!