How do I print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Connect your USB device to the USB port on the front of the product. To print an image, follow the instructions below for your image type.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your device. Make sure the files on the device are compatible with the product.
Connecting and Using a USB Flash Drive or External DeviceBefore you connect your flash drive or external device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB flash drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
Do not remove the USB device or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the device.
Viewing and Printing Photos from the LCD Screen
Removing a Memory Card