How do I refill the ink tank?
Make sure you have a new ink bottle handy and have read the ink safety precautions before you begin.
You can continue to use the product even if the ink tank is not filled all the way.
Wear disposable gloves while refilling the ink tank to avoid staining your hands. If ink spills, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel to avoid permanent stains. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Open the ink tank cap.
- Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it.
Do not shake or squeeze the bottle. Do not touch the top of the bottle after its cap is removed.
Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out immediately. Seek medical advice if problems persist. Keep the ink bottles out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink.
- Position the top of the ink bottle along the slot in front of the filling port, then slowly stand the bottle up to insert it.
- Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Ink flows into the tank and stops automatically when the ink is filled to the upper line.
Note: If ink does not flow from the bottle, lift and reinsert the bottle.
- When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle and securely close the ink tank cap.
Note: If any ink remains in the bottle, replace the bottle cap and tighten it. Store the bottle upright for later use.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- If the ink light is flashing, press the stop button.
Purchase Epson Ink and Maintenance Box