How do I print from a USB flash drive?
Connecting a USB DeviceConnect a USB device or its USB cable to the USB port on the front of the product.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your device. Make sure the files on the device are compatible with the product.Related tasks
Disconnecting a USB Device
Printing TIFF and PDF FilesYou can select and print TIFF or PDF files from a USB flash drive.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Memory Device. You see a screen like this:
- Select TIFF or PDF. You see a list of the available files.
- Select the file you want to print.
Note: To view information about the file, select the arrow icon at the end of the file name.
- Do the following as necessary:
- To print more than one copy, select Copies on the LCD screen and use the numeric keypad on the screen to select the number of copies (up to 9999).
- To change the print settings, select Basic Settings or Advanced and select the necessary settings.
- When you are ready to print, select the Print icon.
Note: To cancel printing, select Stop or Cancel on the LCD screen, then select Cancel Print From Memory Device to confirm.