My product is printing blank pages. What should I do?
If blank pages print unexpectedly, try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software, if available.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- Make sure your product is on a flat surface and operating in the recommended environmental conditions or multiple sheets of paper may be fed at the same time.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Selecting the Paper Settings for Each Source - Control Panel
Paper or Media Type Settings - Printing Software
Published: Feb 16, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!