I can't get odd shaped media to feed into the printer. What should I do?
The gap sensors may need to be adjusted to detect the media. Do the following:
- Turn off the printer, if necessary.
- Make sure there is no media in the printer. If necessary, press the Back Feed button on the printer's control panel.
- Open the paper cover.
- Locate the gap sensors (the two gray bars near the media feed slot).
Important: The sensors must be positioned at the highest point of the odd shaped media.
- Make sure the receiver sensor (top) and the emitter sensor (bottom) line up with each.
Note: Use a small screwdriver to line up the sensors.
- Try feeding the media again.
Published: Mar 12, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!