The labels I printed look defective. What should I do?
- Make sure you print on compatible media. For a list of compatible media, see our Compatible Label Media list.
- Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of media you loaded.
- Make sure you load the printable side of the paper correctly for your product.
- Adjust the print quality in the product software.
Try these solutions:
Published: Feb 17, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!