The quality of the print on my labels does not appear as I expected. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure you print on compatible media. Epson publishes a list of compatible media made by major media manufacturers that work with Epson ColorWorks printers. You can find information on both Epson Media and Compatible Media at Epson.com/ColorWorks
- Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper type setting in the software matches the type of media you loaded in the product.
- Make sure you load the printable side of the paper correctly in the product.
- Adjust the print quality settings in the product's software.
Published: Feb 17, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!