How do I replace the ink cartridges?
Make sure you have your replacement ink cartridges handy before you begin. You must install new ink cartridges immediately after removing the old ones. Do the following:
- Open the left ink cartridge cover.
Note: The illustrations show the CW-C6500A model, but the instructions apply to all models unless otherwise specified.
- Press the lever down to remove the expended ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and shake it side to side.
- Slide the ink cartridge into the slot for the cartridge until it clicks.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each ink cartridge you want to install.
- Close the cover.