How can I get rid of streaking that looks like it's coming from the paper rollers?
If you notice streaks of ink marring your printouts, your printer's paper eject rollers may be dirty. You can clean the rollers using the cleaning tool that came with your printer (or you can just use cotton swabs). Do the following:
1. Make sure the printer, is turned off and the power light is off.
2. Place several sheets of plain paper in the printer.
3. Dampen the cleaning tool, and then squeeze out any excess water.
4. Hold down the yellow ink cartridge replacement button, and then turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Continue holding down the yellow button until you see all three control panel lights flashing.
5. Press the load/eject button. A sheet of paper feeds into the printer (under the paper eject rollers) and the rollers turn slowly.
6. Wipe off ink from the rollers using the dampened cleaning tool as shown in your manual. If the paper ejects before you finish cleaning, press the load/eject button to feed another sheet into the printer.
7. When you're finished, turn the printer off.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!